sweet anonymity
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'll watch you run through rough patches of places we stood
and watch you start over like I never could
Enzo lets the boy investigate, fondness swelling at how gentle he is in his ministrations - and swelling all the further at the boy's giggle. Edmund had been his only age-appropriate friend aside from Paige in the short time they'd been of a like age, and he is determined not to lose that now just because he and Flora chose to mature faster.

Hugging the boy back - and marveling at how he has to bend down to do it - Enzo laughs, sure Edmund will feel it against his cheek. "Because it feels like I've always been this big! Frey's magic is something special, I'll give it that." It makes things strange sometimes, to have the maturity but none of the years that should have fostered it, but Enzo doesn't regret his decision - and says as much. "I don't think it's scary at all, it's less scary even. Like I'm the right size now; big enough for my big thoughts and feelings, and able to do something about them." Which likely is only going to be a bad influence on Edmund with what the future holds for the boy, but Enzo doesn't know that. "I'm doing great, I moved here actually! With my sister Flora, we live together. You should come visit us sometime!" They host their older-younger brother all the time, it wouldn't be weird for either of them to see a young boy hanging out in their living room.
Enzo

Messages In This Thread
sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 07-03-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 07-03-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-14-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-21-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-22-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-23-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 10-29-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 10-31-2022, 08:02 PM