Personal Quest (SE) off the record
safe haven PQ pt 1!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the first cut was the deepest, but it healed up whole
Darkeye’s arrival brings a bright smile to the Flood’s face, a dip of his chin in greeting. There’s plenty of space for the oxen to spread out, to spend some time relaxing while they work and Sunjata’s content enough to let them. “I had expected the snows to be gone by now, truthfully. But we’ll have to make do.” His smile shifts to something almost hesitant, before gesturing to where Darkeye could spread out his things. “I hear you have been.” He rumbles a soft laugh, turning his attention now to Ophelia as they arrive.

He doesn’t expect them to come so close – hand in hand, so unlike most of those he encounters. “The pleasure’s mine.” He hums, letting them shake his arm as much as they wished to. He doesn’t answer their final question, though, given that Sah arrives and it’s likely perfect timing to get into the task at hand. So he clears his throat, and begins to greet Sah. “I’m Sunjata. I appreciate the help.” He pauses to glance to the companion, flashing a gentle smile her way, too. “Hello Lilly.” He doesn’t have the ability to talk to them as he once had, but, there was still the majority of himself that had grown used to being an Attuned and the closeness to nature for it. Alongside the help from those gathered, another cart arrives with a gathering of vagabonds, those willing to help out where needed to make the time go faster.

Once all of that is accomplished and the group has settled in, though, Sunjata steps back toward the items brought. “This is the first one to start setting it up. I’ve set up a boundary line already but I think the first step is going to be figuring out where the little settlement is going to be. I’ve marked out where I think these spaces should be in relation to where we’ll get to the farming eventually.” Glancing toward Darkeye and the myriad of carts brought with wood and lumber, he steps over toward it. “We don’t need anything incredibly fancy for the homes. Just the ability to be able to expand on the base should we need it. There’s plans here as well as the amount of lumbar needed for each one. So first things first, let’s all get started on the main frames for the homes and working on a pathway. Each of you will get a group of our helpers here to help out.

He pauses, though, regarding the snow. “I’ll help to dig the trenches for the foundation given it’s still somewhat frozen over.” He steps away a fair amount now, waiting for everyone to get their tasks started, picking their placements from the marked out spaces, and shifts into his dragon form in order to carve through the ice and frozen earth.

First step is framing the houses for the settlement and working on the road/path! Sunjata will initially help everyone dig their trenches for it in his dragon form and then likely fill in from there.

We just need Darkeye, Ophelia, and Sah to pick a space for a house, each will have 4 extra npc hands to help out with the building to make it go quicker!
the flood
and the next one was a soft touch, but i bled out below
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) off the record - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:05 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Darkeye - 07-03-2022, 06:59 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Ophelia - 07-09-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Sah - 07-10-2022, 04:39 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Sunjata - 07-10-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Ophelia - 07-11-2022, 09:19 PM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Darkeye - 07-13-2022, 11:58 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Sah - 07-13-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Sah - 07-14-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: (SE) off the record - by Darkeye - 07-14-2022, 07:28 PM