Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
you cried wolf, so i came running.
am I the wolf or the savior?
It is dark when he emerges, dark when he goes anywhere. He has taken Isla’s warning to heart, afraid deep down to find out what might happen should he try to go out during the day. But he hasn’t seen Isla, he has heard rumors of her departure from the world, and somewhere deep down in a place where he wasn’t certain he had feelings pertaining to this place, he realizes he’s angry at it. Angry that someone — no, the only person he’s met here — has already departed the world. He struggles with it for a bit, but realizes he can’t stay in the Infirmary or the Rathskeller for the rest of his hideous life in this world.

So he ventures out, steel hued eyes glancing from place to place, from rubble to rubble of the effects of Longnight. And with a heavy sigh does he find himself in the Underground, aimlessly wandering until he comes across something of interest. A cave system of sorts that intrigues him immensely. But he’s wary, uncertain of what lingers in the dark after Longnight. And while Isla’s words linger in the back of his mind (not-quite-human, but better, stronger, human but better) Aedion finds he doesn’t want to find out how much better they are.

So he sits in front of the cave entrance, wondering if maybe he should try to find the voice, whomever it was that Isla was planning on taking him to, and if here was a good place to start. But he doesn’t know what hides in the dark, in places people shouldn’t go at night. He knows little of this place, and even little about himself since he’s quite literally fallen into. Maybe some kind of terrible bloody ritual takes place in the Underground at night? He finds that he’s still sluggish, but healed from his fall. The clothes he wears are still torn slightly on the arm, but he hasn’t found the need to find different clothes yet. These ones work fine, and he tells himself that he is a creature of habit.

He runs a hand through his hair and waits for something — anything to happen.
is my smile to sharp, or just my teeth?
come a little closer.

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM