where'd you rise?
open!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
Out of a deeper darkness than the nights in Caido, a pale, blonde figure emerges from the bowels of the Earth. She is renewed, invigorated, and walks with a strong sense of purpose. Before Aedion could see her, before she could see him, her senses told her someone was out there, waiting. So Wessex had stopped and assessed and crept closer, and when she determined the person was an Outlander, but also Ascended, she continued on as she had before.

He may hear her coming, turn around and see her, or any variation thereof - she isn’t trying to hide herself.

As Wessex steps out into the cold night of early Flowerbirth, she takes a much better look at the man sitting outside the cave entrance. After a moment, she crinkles her nose a little bit at his appearance. Judgey McJudgerson over here is in full swing. “You headed to the Lady? Ya look like shit.”

If so, why is he still out here? Don’t tell her he’s chivalrously waiting for her to clear the entrance. Wessex doesn’t entertain that kind of selective misogyny.

black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM