where'd you rise?
open!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
“Right,” she says, running a hand through her hair. “So you’re new.” It seems she’s duty-bound to help him now, if only because he is literally at the New Gods’ doorstep and he may be a useful ally later. A lost hour shouldn’t inconvenience her too much. Wessex pivots back to the tunnel entrance and then gestures for him to follow, her steps all but soundless on the packed dirt floor. “Come on, I’ll do you one better and take you.” Can’t have one of the bright ones winking out of existence because they wander endlessly in the Underground and eventually fade away to nothing.

Down they head, Wessex following the paths by instinct now, not bothering with a light at all - after all, they can see in the dark. At a split, she takes the left fork, and then after a moment returns to something she should have said back at the entrance. “I’m Wessex, by the way. Who was supposed to bring you here?” Was it the new Outlander Ascended? The healer lady? She’d heard rumors that one of them had crossed over to the dark side.  

black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM