Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
you cried wolf, so i came running.
am I the wolf or the savior?
He listens as she repeats the name, and continues to speak of being only a few seasons old. She questions if he can teach her how to check the system, and he nods at first though he’s uncertain how to explain it. Isla had told him before how to do it, and he had simply followed her instruction and seen it for himself. Perhaps he has the capability to say the same thing and Wessex would understand. After all, Aedion upon his arrival felt a bit like a child, someone telling him what he could and couldn’t do, but deep down too afraid to try the things he was not supposed to do.

Like going out in the sunlight, which he still doesn’t have any plans to tempt.

Sure.” He offers, giving her a fanged grin. But they continue to walk, and his steel eyes leave the back of her to the rooms around them and how the ground slopes away. And Wessex begins to answer his question in a more detailed answer than before. Isla had said they were better than humans. Wessex actually has the details of how and he finds himself gobbling up the information like a fish out of water. He nods, but pauses as his eyes flicker back to her as she mentions a few. An eyebrow raises ever so slight.

But then she seems to apologize and Aedion shakes his head in response. “I’ve never had great luck.” He offers, a roll of his shoulders. “Might be the luckiest thing to happen to me yet.” He adds with a gruff chuckle. But his eyes capture a blueish hue and his head turns to focus more on it as Wessex continues, mentioning that he should be ready. And he nods in response to her. “Ready for anything.” He answers. He has nothing, anymore, and finds that direction for his life and his being are lost.

This is a new purpose, a new beginning that he didn’t see coming. And he finds himself excited for it. “Let me know how and when I can help and I’ll be there.” He offers, mostly because Wessex despite the short amount of time with knowing her, has helped him far more than anyone else aside from Isla has. And somehow he feels like he’s almost in her debt.
is my smile to sharp, or just my teeth?
come a little closer.

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM