Mini Event there’s two sides to a fair fight
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the first cut was the deepest, but it healed up whole
He tries to not let the surprise overcome him from hearing Remi’s voice infiltrate his mind. But it’s there in the way his steel gaze drifts to the hawk now on the Huntsman shoulders, offering a polite nod in response to Remi before he addresses the Mer.

Thank you.” He says aloud to Hadama, and with casting a glance back toward the hawk he hopes Remi knows it’s aimed at him as well. However, as the mer continues to ask questions it flares confusion within him, one he masks well as he offers an easy smile back to the other man. “I would assume Ludo and Safrin would be fine with it. Safrin has her own starry safe haven for children, and this would help those older than the cut off point for Safrin’s own.” As for Ludo, he couldn’t say. He doesn’t know the god. He’s never met it officially at least.

But no, he hasn’t found explicit agreement in the other old gods, not finding the reasoning why he’d need it in the first place. Safrin’s safe haven didn’t require the other gods permissions as far as he was aware. And when it came to Ludo? He can’t say. “But to answer your question, I haven’t sought them out to ask about it. I am under the impression that they both would be for protecting their people where they could.

And since no more questions arrive, Sunjata concludes the meeting relatively easily with gratitude and the promise he’d share the news the second the space was completed.

— FIN
the flood
and the next one was a soft touch, but i bled out below
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Sunjata - 07-04-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Remi - 07-05-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Isla - 07-05-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Remi - 07-20-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: there’s two sides to a fair fight - by Sunjata - 07-21-2022, 04:59 PM