Don't Shoot the Messenger
Level 3 Item Quest Reward
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Torchline's weirdly chilly Flowerbirth had turned it into a comfortable place for a Halovian to spend a few days. After the brutal cold of Deepfrost Tal was more than happy to linger after delivering Sah's gift to Maeve and do a little sightseeing without sweating his skin off.

And he'd found himself drawn to the sailors' shrine near the sea, remembering his meeting with Remi as he rubbed the shiny arm of the statue for luck.

On impulse he trotted back into the port, returning a little while later with some offerings for the mischievous herald of Mort. He set the little cannon down, and piled its marshmallow ammunition in a carefully arranged pile beside it, finicky in making sure they were stacked just right.

"Um. Ludo? I know I don't usually, uh... do this. Prayers and sh--stuff," he amended hastily. "But since you help out sailors an' my ancestors were sailors I thought... mebbe I could ask for your protection?" He sat back and rubbed at the back of his neck, feeling the sweat prickle under his hairline in spite of the unseasonal chill as he tried very hard not to think about the nightmares he'd gotten the last time he'd seen the god in Torchline.

Messages In This Thread
Don't Shoot the Messenger - by Talyson - 07-06-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Don't Shoot the Messenger - by Ludo - 07-11-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Don't Shoot the Messenger - by Talyson - 07-11-2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Don't Shoot the Messenger - by Ludo - 07-14-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Don't Shoot the Messenger - by Talyson - 07-14-2022, 07:07 PM