Training can't get away from the common sound
Flora!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if there's one thing the gods love, it's tragedy
I’d be giving up my secrets if I answered that.” Sunjata remarks playfully, though remains withdrawn in keeping his abilities well within himself. Sure, he could show off all of his shifts and the magic Frey has given him, but it would do little in actually trying to get her to hit a target. Unless, of course, that target was a dragon the size of a bus in which case he’d be frankly amazed if she missed that one.

He watches her rocks sail by with little judgement, hopefully preventing her from growing embarrassed at it. “You have to take into account the distance and the wind. And, of course, the shape of the rock and how it cuts through the air.” He tacks on, giving her a few things to think about. Another wave of water has him manipulating it into a line, to start where she typically went to throw the rock, and showing a curve that meets the target near the middle. “Try throwing it underhand and when we get you to hit them we can try something straighter to emulate a knife.” He turns the guideline curve into another sphere, as if to lead her by example as he tosses it underhand, watching it curve, before smacking into the rock once again, splattering the target with more water.
with wings that burn and boys who fall
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
can't get away from the common sound - by Sunjata - 07-06-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: can't get away from the common sound - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 08:28 PM