For the promise of light

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Whatever the goddess thought about Noah's explanation of his skills is kept tightly concealed behind her enigmatic gaze. "It takes a strong man to be able to admit when his skills require practice." She agrees with a nod. "A beam of light you say?" The suggestion has a smile creeping onto her perfectly painted lips.

"A clever idea. You could use the spear for close range so that it wouldn't have to leave your hands, while sending out pulses of light to those farther away..." Nodding once again as the idea takes form, Safrin returns Noah's gaze. "Attune your spear to the sunlight over 5 different lands. Two must be in combat, one must be on a hunt, and the final two can be of your choosing. Bring your spear back to me and we shall see what I can do.."

Noah must use his spear in daylight in (2) training threads, (1) hunting thread, (2) regular threads (he can just have the spear out). The 5 threads must be in different lands.
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-08-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 07-18-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-19-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 07-19-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-24-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 08-05-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 08-06-2022, 01:48 PM