(RQ) and here we go again
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
Greetings aside, Sunjata turns on his heel to head into the woodlands, his gaze partially shifting in order to better see in the lowlight that he’s brought them all out in. They’ll be able to see just fine, a perk of the Ascended that Sunjata does his best to try and emulate. “I’ve encountered a wicker woman once before. I think the best course of action is to distract it into grappling something and then drawing the sap from there.” He hums his thoughts aloud, picking deer paths along the woodlands before it breaks into something a bit more overgrown.

From what he can remember, the branches don’t seem to move quickly – a slow wrapping, one that meant sure death if no one was around to get you out. But Alexander had brought and axe and Nikolai had brought daggers and whatever else the Ascended had hiding up his sleeve. And for Sunjata? Well, he’s got his variety of shifts that can get him out if he picks a larger one. “I’ll be the bait.” He determines, picking a larger shift and imagining that he can simply just change to the snake or bat and slip out before it had a chance to squeeze him tighter.

It takes a solid hour before the trees start to shift into more gnarled appearances, one in particular that seems like it’s exactly what they need. He pauses before its reach, glancing back to his group. “I’ll shift into my Pegasus, let it get a hold and while it’s distracted, you two can work on getting the sap and then we’ll be golden.” A crooked grin is shot towards both men, the pack handed off to whomever is closest as he shifts into the Pegasus and carefully picks his way above the roots and the like, tucked in wings brushing by one of the branches to allow it to start enclosing around him.

Sunjata’s being the bait! He’s let the wicker woman start to ensnare him so that Nikolai and Alexander can collect the sap before he slips out of the embrace!
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) and here we go again - by Sunjata - 07-12-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Nikolai - 07-13-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Alexander - 07-14-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Sunjata - 07-16-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Serendipity - 07-16-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Nikolai - 07-23-2022, 02:09 AM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Alexander - 08-20-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Sunjata - 08-20-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Nikolai - 08-28-2022, 08:07 PM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Alexander - 09-08-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: (RQ) and here we go again - by Sunjata - 09-09-2022, 05:26 PM