[RQ] the familiar walls
RQ thread place glass into frames/on pillar
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah was proud of the work that had been done by the Halovians. They were a strong and stalwart people. Determined for their cause. Ready to defend their home. Doing what they could, working endless hours, all for this defense mechanism. Soon they would need to visit Frey, and tell them that the work has been completed. But still one last task remained and it was upon Noah and Deimos to complete. The men walked in silence for quite some time, before Deimos broke it. Though it may have been light, noah didn’t have anything else on his brain. He responded as he said to work with Deimos. The sentinel grabs a glass as gently as he could. He knew that cold glass broke quite easily in these temperatures this land was harsh to everything. “I have asked Cordellia to lead with me. Or for me. I believe Vi will steal me away into this war much sooner than I would want to be involved in it. I couldn’t leave Halo without earlier. With you as her general, and one of the strongest of us, surely you will be called upon as well.”
Sun is up, hold on to what is yours
Take up your spade and break ground

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-12-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 07-16-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-16-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 07-24-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-24-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 08-05-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 08-05-2022, 05:01 PM