there she was, like double cherry pie
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai twitches slightly at the sudden nickname. But at least it isn't as bad as 'NiNi', damn Nate. He gives a nod of agreement before Wessex leaves. Left to his own devices Nikolai eyes one of the women standing around. "Ah..darlin'... quick question." The woman seems uninterested with his phrasing and the young Ascended finds himself floundering to explain.

"No, no. Nothing like that! I know I have to wait for Mother Molly and all. I just... wanted some advice?" Reaching up to scratch his cheek nervously he adds, "And of course I'll pay you for that time?" The women relaxes and approaches, sitting across from him with an intimidating amount of grace.

"What is it, sir?" She still looks like she's expecting some bullshit to come from him and Nikolai gulps as he responds.

"Er.. uh...can you um.. give me some pointers on..." He stutters, playing with the thread of his jacket sleeve as he tries to get the words out. "On...pleasing erm.. a partner?"

The woman, who previously looked unamused, brightens, a teasing glint entering her eyes. "Oh honey, of course. Listen up." As the women begins a very informative lecture, Nikolai hopes that this will buy Wessex the time that she needs. Part of him wishes he'd brought a pen and paper though. The woman talks fast.

When Wessex eventually returns empty handed, she'll find Nikolai sitting on a couch whilte taking notes furiously. Multiple employees surrounding him as they throw out various pieces of advice amidst anecdotes. As they leave, the younger Ascended even gets a few kisses on the cheek, much to his shock. Shame he won't be able to return.

-{FIN}
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
there she was, like double cherry pie - by Wessex - 07-14-2022, 07:09 PM
RE: there she was, like double cherry pie - by Nikolai - 08-28-2022, 08:47 PM