[SE] A splash of color
Open!
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

She's not even really aware that she's moving. Unable to wrap her brain around what's happening as much as she's simply acting on instinct. He's her family. One of the few people in this world who truly knows her. Drawing in a breath that feels like broken glass slicing through the length of her throat, the Shrike finds herself kneeling in the snow before him, trembling hands helping him cover the newly planted seeds. "Good and bad days." She answers honestly, voice hoarse as she finds it again, thick with emotion as honey eyes find amber and her bottom lip catches between sharp teeth.

"I miss you, Sah... I- I'm sorry for before. I just-" Just didn't know how to accept that Aino was gone. It's what she wants to say. She wants to tell him she knows it wasn't his fault, but the words are trapped inside the cage of her ribs and instead a sob works its way free from behind her teeth despite how she attempts to keep it contained. "I was just angry and I didn't have anyone else to blame."
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 07-15-2022, 12:57 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 07-17-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 08-23-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 08-25-2022, 01:23 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 08-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 08-28-2022, 03:53 PM