[SE] A splash of color
Open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3345
Sah

As Cordelia spoke, Sah loses the battle with his self-control. His breath hitches and he find himself crying silently against her shoulder. "Still. I just... I tried. Damn it to hell Cordelia, I tried. But I was so useless. Helpless against that fucking thing. I hate it." Sah shook his head, teeth gritted even as tears still stream down his face.

Being so useless, so helpless, so unable to help, to protect, when it mattered the most. That hurt almost as much as Aino's lost. Despite all of his efforts, his growth, his continued rise in power, he still couldn't protect his own sister.

Slowly, Sah regained his composure and pulled Cordelia even closer for a slightly tighter squeeze before gently pulling back. He stood up and held out a hand to his cousin to help her up. "Come on. Let's go to my house for a bit. The twins are out with Ilma." They could pull out some of the good liquor he had stored and curl up by the fire for a bit and catch up. Gods knew that they could both use a break.

Planting done, Sah led his cousin home to do just that.

-{FIN}
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 07-15-2022, 12:57 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 07-17-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 08-23-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 08-25-2022, 01:23 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Cordelia - 08-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: [SE] A splash of color - by Sah - 08-28-2022, 03:53 PM