[SE] Bittersweet
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah listened as Maeve spoke, helping her mix the dough into one cohesive mass as he adds the chocolate chips. "I'm glad that Paige and Sol are still in contact. Sol has been excited to see her friend again." Heck Paige might have been the one thing in Halo that Sol missed the most. Either that or sundresses from what he could tell.

As Maeve spoke about her son, Sah began to roll the dough out into balls and placed them onto the pan. "Ah. I guess he's at the age where the world is suddenly becoming a whole lot bigger? And with the coming war I'm not surprised that part of him feels rushed to figure things out. He's young but from what you've said, he's sharp. I'm sure he can feel the tension and urgency." The child probably wanted to protect what he was only just becoming aware of as precious to him.  

Once the dough balls were made Sah glanced at Maeve, brow furrowing as the Queen fell silent, likely deep in thought.

Sah followed her lead and silently placed the cookies in the oven. Soon they were ready and he looked to see how Maeve was packaging them up into little bags. Once all of the cookies were done and packaged, Sah found his voice.

"I'm not sure what's weighing so heavily on your mind. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here. And if it's too difficult to say out loud, a letter always works." He gave her a sad smile as he put his share of the cookies in his bag. "See you around Maeve. Thanks again for the help."

-{FIN}
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Bittersweet - by Sah - 07-15-2022, 01:10 AM
RE: [SE] Bittersweet - by Maeve - 07-17-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: [SE] Bittersweet - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: [SE] Bittersweet - by Maeve - 07-26-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: [SE] Bittersweet - by Sah - 08-05-2022, 02:25 AM