consider this
for Sah and Talyson
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Online
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal trudged in with slouched shoulders and eyes that seemed glued to the floor. His habitual scowl was trying to assert itself but he fought to keep his expression neutral - with middling success. He flicked a tentative glance at Deimos but when the General's expression gave nothing away he sighed and settled gingerly into one of the chairs indicated and waited in brooding, anxious silence for Sah to arrive.

And then it began.

There were remnants of his father's tone in Deimos's voice and Tal winced, glaring mulishly at the edge of the desk. It was a question he'd been avoiding successfully since the hunt had ended, but like a puppy with his nose rubbed in the mess he'd made there was no avoiding it now. He slanted an unreadable glance at Sah, fingers drumming restlessly against his thigh, before clearing his throat--

And mumbling.

"It seemed... like a good idea at the time?" Another wince and he shook his head. "No, I mean... I didn't really... I wasn't thinking." He admitted reluctantly, the words dragged out of him by Deimos's immovable gaze. "I ran outta throwing axes an' I didn't... Delia and S-- Delia was in danger," he corrected himself. "An' I had to get close t'use my fighting axe an'... I'm quick on my feet. I thought I could at least distract 'em. I didn't want to be useless." A bitter word, from a young man who couldn't see how far he'd already come in so short a time. Overconfidence and a need to impress. Underestimating a foe he'd never faced before. And lack of experience working with a team. Faults that had, thankfully, not led to anyone dying.

Though he did shoot a guilty glance towards Sah's healed leg.

Messages In This Thread
consider this - by Deimos - 07-16-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-16-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-23-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-24-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-24-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-24-2022, 10:53 AM