Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Only if you're willing to share," he assured her, but her laugh was open and honest and the words tumbled out of her with an easy joy. Jigano listened curiously, glad to know that the Settlement had a midwife he could refer people to if anyone came to him with questions about babies. He looked politely curious at the mention of her boyfriend and his siblings, but privately thought it a shame that her boyfriend wasn't taking care of his own siblings, and instead foisting them off on the patient young woman who had her own business to run. Perhaps there was a reason for it... or perhaps Phoebe was just too nice for her own good.

He raised a brow at hearing that she, too, had spoken to Ludo at long night. Apparently the god had been in popular demand? He nodded as she continued, having heard some of the story before, but the mention of Safrin had the brow going up again and he hummed thoughtfully. "Did they say why it would be bad, or what specifically would be bad about the barrier coming down while she is free?" he asked curiously. "And what sort of unkind things did Safrin have to say? I admit, I haven't had much to do with her. I was hired to play music for Bastien's... ah. 'Church' once and I've not been back since." He spoke with careful tact, striving to speak courteously of one not present to defend himself. Bastien held an ambivalent place in the bard's book. The man wasn't malicious, but he was entirely self-absorbed, and his idea of performing had less to do with entertaining others and more to do with self-aggrandizing. It wasn't the most endearing of traits, to say the least, but as long as he wasn't harming anyone else Jigano tried not to think poorly of the man. Hadn't he died over Long Night? Though the notice for his memorial had been written with a suspiciously familiar amount of pomposity...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Jigano - 03-08-2019, 12:59 AM