Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
”I don’t mind sharing. I’ve nothing to hide.” she said with a smile.

”Ludo didn’t say much…I think they found me a bit stupid honestly. I hadn’t slept in…far too long and wasn’t fully with my wits when I met them.” she said with a slight frown. “But they said something along the lines of the barrier being up to keep the Voice and her ilk inside… her ilk being the ascended who only needed to replenish themselves as needed before she was released…and something about them not knowing their situation before.” she said with a sigh and shook her head. She didn’t really know a lot about ascended or…well a lot about Caido. Some of this just skimming the edges of her knowledge base.

When Jigano mentioned Bastien’s church her nose wrinkled. ”Well don’t take Bastien’s representation or worship of Safrin to heart. He was just using her to glorify himself and get what he wanted. She took away her approval of him after he insulted her.” she said with a curt nod. She could only imagine the sort of distaste for or misperceptions of the goddess Bastien’s actions may have given Jigano. ”Safrin told me that the Voice is an imposter, someone who was once a mortal that has tried to become a deity but is in fact not. She said that she would prey on my ignorance.” she said, trying even then to put the puzzle pieces together.

”The only deity I haven’t asked is Frey…but I don’t think it is a topic they would be interested in. Though…certainly they must miss Rae…maybe if I framed it like that…I don’t know.” she sighed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-08-2019, 04:29 PM