Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Perhaps contrary to the anticipated nature of her youth, Phoebe mulled over his words carefully. She supposed it made sense in a way...but she wasn't wholly convinced. "But does having the power of a god actually make you a god? Or does it just make you very powerful? Where I am from, some magic users were so powerful they were indeed godlike...but still just people." she said as a counterpoint. The Voice might be godlike in her power...but she wasn't ready to say that made her a god.

"Of course it doesn't mean she should be underestimated. But isn't it all the more reason to heed their warnings, that should the barrier come down while she is free, that it would be bad?" Phoebe said, looking over at Jigano. She wasn't trying to be argumentative, nor did she think him outrightly wrong - he had brought up a good point. But so far things did add up to her in a way. "Not to mention that the Spire demon's fang is similar to that of an ascendeds...and if she is just a human who has attained immeasurable power...well...absolute power corrupts absolutely, does it not?" she said, explaining herself further.

"Of course...no one will take me seriously. I'm just a stupid little girl to most. So...I just have to see if there is a way to re-seal the Voice before Ronin and the rest attack the Spire."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-10-2019, 11:07 PM