Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
"Maybe they are tired of waiting." Phoebe said with a light shrug. "To be immortal and have to spend it locked up in here, separated from the other deities...it seems a pretty miserable existence. And perhaps the Naturals simply haven't asked...or they haven't asked the right questions... Maybe that is why we were all brought here, to spurr things along." she said. And then they had derailed it a bit by waking up the Voice, since they were all muddling about through a world that was terribly foreign to them.

"I suppose that is true. I may have also not been the right person to hear whatever knowledge Ludo had to offer." Phoebe said lightly. It was troublesome that it might be the case but she refused to be offended by it. She was just a midwife after all. There wasn't much she could do if given divine knowledge.

Phoebe considered what he said, nodding a little. There were two sides to every story, and the truth always lay somewhere in the middle. "That is true...but unfortunately we must all pick a side in the end. Isn't that so?"

He asked about her life before Caido and she sighed a little, picking her way around some slipper rocks. "I was a nobody really, the only reason I was chosen to go to Northaven was for my skill. But I was just a common girl in a war torn country. As much as people complain about this place...and as much danger as there is...at least there isn't literally a war raging every second every day." she said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 07:03 PM