finding treasures, finding pearls
For Sol <3
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
But hearing your voice is like feeling sunrays // You make the world so bright
The Attuned barely has a moment to register the voice, having just stepped down from the boat, feet finding the sand just in time for her to whirl around as her name rings out. Blue eyes scan the sands to see the smaller girl running her way. Hair bouncing and coverup billowing in the wind. Her smile is bright enough to rival the sun and despite the fact that there is still a chill hanging in Torchline's air, Paige doesn't feel it against her skin with the entirety of Sol's focus on her.

She has time to open her arms to catch the other girl, falling backwards into the sand as she laughs, wrapping her arms around her demure frame and holding her close. "I miss you too." Paige sighs, feeling like a piece of her was back in place, not even realizing that something had been missing. Her nose presses against her temple, drawing in a deep breath before she presses a kiss there, pulling back to look at her. "I hope you're ready. I have a big day planned."

Shifting Sol in her arms, the girl helps Sol up before getting to her feet, a good head taller than the girl now that they're standing. It seems that her height isn't the only thing that's changed. Feminine curves have started to come in. A more narrow waist, a bit of a flare to her hips, and a no longer flat chest. Not that she'd ever be as well endowed as some of the girls at the Halenani, but that wouldn't matter to some. "You've grown since the last time I saw you." She hums, brushing sand off of her legs before she climbs up onto the boat, offering Sol her hand.
Paige

Messages In This Thread
finding treasures, finding pearls - by Paige - 07-19-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: finding treasures, finding pearls - by Soleil - 07-23-2022, 12:19 AM
RE: finding treasures, finding pearls - by Paige - 07-23-2022, 12:44 AM