{SE} because they said so
For Sunjata <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

He isn't hard to miss. He sticks out like a sore thumb, towering above the others who are working in the fields with him. Cordelia arches a brow as he approaches, offering him a soft smile in return as he extends his hand to her, letting his close around her smaller one. The Shrike gives it a light shake, sensitive nose instantly hit with the smell of sweat and dirt before there is something sweeter washing over her senses, reminding her of the recent meeting with Frey. Where they had looked like Noah and sounded like Noah and smelled like Noah despite not being Noah.

It's the same sensation and she's taken aback briefly, stunned into silence, unable to form a response as she blinks owlishly up at him. "Oh, yes, Cordelia Limore. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She trills, giving his hand a shake before she draws back, swallowing thickly. Her amber eyes shift towards the fields in question. "They didn't tell me anything. Simply said to seek you out and offer my help. Noah showed me the letter you sent originally, but there wasn't much detail." Following him towards the field, the Shrike doesn't hesitate to shrug off her jacket and roll up her sleeves. "They did mention that it would possibly benefit my people too."
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-19-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-20-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-22-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-23-2022, 03:37 AM