{SE} because they said so
For Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
That’s my hope, too.” He agrees to her, glancing over at her and offering a friendly smile as she takes in the area. He’s put a lot of thought into how to make this work in a space they won’t be able to get out of for a little while, until the war is finished. But she offers up what shifts she has and he nods, stepping over toward the helper to have him guide her toward the plow they have. “We do have a plow if you would like to use that.

He had intended to use it with his nyala shift, but if she had one that would suit it better (a luxere was far more hardy of a shift than an antelope at the very least) he’d be happy to hand it over. “I’ll work on the trenches for the water supply.” They’ve already marked out where those go too, and the helper guides Cordelia over to the cart to get hooked up while Sunjata moves to the closest part of the farm to get the trenches started where they’re already marked – so that they’re close enough should she have questions to shout over at him through the bond.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-19-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-20-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-22-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-23-2022, 03:37 AM