{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
Have you missed that love affair
It still lingers in the air
It was a day of quiet. Peace. The Shrike having kept Noah from leaving with an arm snaking around his waist, palm flattening against his chest as soon as he made to crawl out of bed. They need a day together. Just one. A bit of time carved out to simply exist with each other. Her naked skin presses flush against his back, curving along his spine as she hums out a soft disgruntled sound at his audacity, shaking her head as she burrows her face into the back of his neck. "Don't you dare try to get out of this bed, Noah Olson." Not unless it was to add more wood to the hearth that was quietly crackling in the corner or to put on a pot of tea. No, the Attuned couldn't see any reason for the Sentinel to leave their cozy little nest.  

Chilled lips press kisses to a notch of his spine, fingers trailing idly over the line of hair at his navel, threatening to slip further as her legs tangle with his and she sighs a warm breath into his skin. A gentle heat swirling along the bond and tickling at the edges of his mind, lazily teasing along the cracks and crevices of his defenses, worming its way inside as her lips continue their scattered trail along the back of his neck.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM