{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
Have you missed that love affair
It still lingers in the air
The laugh his words draw from her was delightfully warm, rolling through her in time with the shiver that travelled up her spine, goosebumps erupting over her skin just as he wished they would. Mirth danced in her honeyed gaze as she looked at him, fingertips tracing along his jaw as she drew him in for a fairly chaste kiss, humming in consideration. Cordelia drew back just enough to meet his winter blue gaze, "I could think of a few things..." The Shrike began, lips curling into a sugar sweet smile, a soft flush rising to her cheeks as she did her best to calm the sudden nerves that swirled in her belly.

"A wedding... a baby... a cottage in the woods where no one can find us..." She murmured, voice rising and falling with the crackling of the fire, bottom lip catching between her teeth as she waited for his reaction. Tentatively opening the bond for any sign of hesitation on his part, but finding nothing but that strong, reassuring love that was ever present when he was with her.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 10-07-2022, 12:45 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM