{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

He didn't have any words as the world of ice and fire around him warmed. Noah's face only broke with the smile to put all other smiles to shame. The lines in his face were deep as his eyes wrinkled and he nearly laughed with the joy that filled him. It spilled over the bond and consumed each and ever fear and hesitation that the Sentinel felt before. All of what he said was still true -- he was still afraid of leaving her alone because of the duties he had cleaved himself to -- but knowing that he was giving her the joy and love she deserved and desired covered all of it.

Climbing back into their bed, the hunter wrapped his lover in his arms. He laid kisses along her forehead and jawline, down her neck, tongue flicking to taste the salt of her skin. "Forever." He whispered, body beginning to tremble and muscles burning with the passion that roared through him. "Forever." He said again, before laying her down beside him, desire pressing his every move forward.

FIN
And if you drink the water,
It might just stop the pain

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM