last ditch efforts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i lost all the air in my lungs to the screamin'
i lost all the love in my heart to the demons
It has. It’s been over a year. He says with some small amount of surprise, still keeping that wall between his emotions and the bond they share, trying to keep it from leaking out and impacting her. And luckily it’s been long enough he’s able to lock it away to change the subject, to make it hurt less.

The idea of Safrin’s library sends his stomach in an uncomfortable spiral, but it’s an option worth checking out regardless, and its with that in mind that bat!Jata pulses over the sensation of an agreement, like the bobbing of his head. Yeah, I’ll look into it. He rumbles with a hum of a mental laugh at the subject of free time. He doesn’t have much these days, but he’ll work to fit it in.

They spend some more time looking around and come up with nothing, returning to the spot they had teleported in at, a hint of defeat lingering in his side of the bond.

- FIN <333
i lost all the things that i used to believe in
i lost everything for no goddamn reason
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-20-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-21-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-21-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-22-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Serendipity - 07-22-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-23-2022, 03:24 AM