[se] i'm always waiting for you
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

“Maybe it knew we were coming and is protecting the people from seeing too much of our beautiful young bodies,” and the disapproving tone indicates what he thinks of that particular insult. Just as dramatic in turn as he flexes the arm beneath her hand.

Flora’s cheek is a spot of warmth as it descends on his shoulder, and he adjusts the sharpness of their matched gates to jostle her as minimally as possible. At the rare sincerity of her tone, Enzo’s opposite arm rises across his chest to lay his hand over hers where her long fingers curl delicately around his arm, squeezing gently. “I don’t want to either. It won’t be the same without her.” Nothing will. Vai had raised them nearly as much as their own parents, and undoubtedly with fewer hiccups. “I still don’t know why. Has anyone told you anything?” Doubtful; anything Flora knew would’ve reached his own ears immediately, but the lack of transparency has created a restless beast inside him he doesn’t know how to contend with.
you'll play the artist and I'll play the thief
'til I just let you down

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-05-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM