[se] i'm always waiting for you
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

"OOooooh." Flora purrs, pressing her fingertips against the newly-tensed muscle beneath and shooting her twin and approving bob of her eyebrows. 'The Kaliesin twins, too hot for Torchline to handle.' She agrees merrily, despite still being annoyed about the weather.

Sighing softly, Flora nods against Enzo. "I tried to make her cupcake recipe the other day and it ... it just wasn't the same." Actually it had burned and gone terribly wrong, but considering what a witch Vai was in the kitchen as well as in life, saying it wasn't the same might be an understatement, but certainly it wasn't untrue. 'No, nothing. And given the fact Dad hasn't done any digging or strung anyone up in the Greatwood for her murder, I feel like he must know something." This meant that the twins were being treated like children once again.

"Promise me when I die you won't let Dad pick my body apart like he did to Vai?" Flora whispers, sounding utterly horrified to think of Enzo one day walking away with her teeth or an eye in a little baggie.
The rumors are terrible and cruel
But honey, most of them are true
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-05-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM