[se] i'm always waiting for you
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

"I have absolutely heard that." Flora agrees. "The staff at Molly's have said there's an open room for us if we ever decide to go that way." She continues, sounding for all the world like she wasn't the never-been-kissed-virgin that she was. But appearances, as they say, were everything, and neither Flora nor Enzo would ever be lacking in that department.

"Okay." The girl says on the end of a sigh, clutching at her twin's arm. "I know. I know. But it's clear they aren't ever going to treat us like we're actually part of the family, and now with Vai gone.." Vai, the only one who'd just loved them for who they were and not the circumstances of their birth. "..I think it's just us." And you know what? Fine.

Humming into her twin's affection, Flora playfully rolls her eyes. "Okay well as much as I don't like to be thought of as anyone's, if I have to be, I'd rather be yours." Enzo's prod as much as his words has his sister laughing brightly once more as she huffs dramatically. "By the time you die I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lineup of all sorts demanding to be thrown into the bog after you." Flora trills with a grin as her fingers spiderweb against Enzo's muscles. "But yes, I will build you the biggest statue with kissable lips and hands that passers-by can hold."

What follows next is a laughable tableau of two twins who have no intention of looking awkward or unconfident, trying to wrangle a passing-by herd of Ramphire that Flora might pluck one of their feathers. It's an uncoordinated effort at best and by the end of it both think that going to the bar for a drink is really the best course of action.

~FIN
The rumors are terrible and cruel
But honey, most of them are true
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-05-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM