clean eyes
For Phoebe!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe smiled as Rexanna revealed what her good news was - and it was good indeed! "You must've done whatever it was that Frey wanted you to do. Congratulations." she said, forcing down her pity party to be happy for Rex. At the mention of being radiant she nodded in agreement. "You are though! I thought maybe you just put makeup on or something." she said. She couldn't rightly place what made Rex look so lovely, and that had been her only logical explanation.

But of course, the topic went back to her.

She listened quietly as Rex spoke, taking in her advice. The blonde nodded a little when she asked if it had been Emmett's first time too, just to confirm but not outrightly interrupt. Her brown eyes cast down to the ground though. "I've tried talking to him and he doesn't really respond...He's just focused on getting everything fixed...and I'm trying to be helpful and make it easier. I'm taking care of his siblings who are only 3 and 4 years old and cooking and cleaning and doing all their laundry and whatever else needs doing..." she said, a little rambly. Phoebe was basically being a wife without the benefits or recognition that came with that title. She was taking care of everyone's basic needs and receiving very little in return from Emmett - and she didn't really want a lot for it. He needed these things done and she was happy to do it.

"I know things don't always have to lead there but... it's hard having been so intimate and now...a little half-hearted pat on the shoulder and thank you is all there is for anything and...it's just a really big difference. And...what if it isn't because he is sad? What if he doesn't really want me anymore or thinks I brought bad luck and is only still here because I take care of him and Chris and Milly?" she said worriedly, her eyes brimming with tears again. "A-and I don't want to feel this way but I do. He doesn't have to sleep with me I just...would like...something. Some sign that I'm more than a cook and babysitter." she said, wiping roughly at her eyes. "But I don't want to burden him with my stupid stuff."
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-06-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-08-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-10-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-16-2019, 07:50 PM