{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

The letter had found her easily enough, and Hotaru hadn’t bothered sending a response before letting her body turn to feathers and golden hues that ushered her out into the sky beyond. Longnight seems forever ago now, and though her small house in the Greatwood is empty and has nothing to hold her anymore, she is torn between worlds. Between duties and desires, and an array of loved ones who stand on opposite sides. So she remains there, if only to not have to make that choice yet.

King’s End is keenly familiar to her now, and Sunjata’s efforts for the safe zone are apparent from above as she wings her way past it. Not that it helps her current subconscious thoughts of course, but she can respect how hard he’s trying to find a middle ground that Ru isn’t certain exists.

The copse of trees where they’re meant to meet is relatively expansive, but she doesn’t doubt Wessex’s ability to find her. So she transforms smoothly, human feet hitting the ground softly as she turns to gaze around the budding boughs overhead. It’s beautiful, which she’s not surprised by - she’s Frey’s follower after all - but it’s a comfort to know the weak morning sunlight doesn’t pose a real threat to the company she expects today. Wandering through the dappled shadows the Valkyrie soaks in all that the earth provides around her as she waits - impatient, needy, hopeful - for the Wraith to join her.
I'll tell you only once that if you don't love me now
you will never love me again
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM