{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

“Is that what it feels like?” Genuinely curious, it seems like Wessex has forgotten that with an animal shift comes animal hungers. Other instincts - flight or fight - and other senses - are ready and available to her, but hunger is one of the few things forever out of reach. Of course, she remembers hunger and the way it would gnaw at her belly every Deepfrost, she remembers the taste of meat, how it would make her mouth water, but perhaps the urgency of such things has dulled over the years.

Without going too far down the memory rabbit hole, the Wraith wrenches one last bit free, one side terribly sticky, the other side rough and scratchy. Pocketing the prize quickly, she tries to rid the blade of some sap, keeping her focus on that one thing until it is cleaned to her satisfaction. Finally, she turns to the Valkyrie and puts all her accouterment and toys away, giving her a wide smile. “For at least a few more hours. So I’m all yours” She reaches for one of Ru’s hands, now easily swept up in the fantasy of the two of them. “And I think for my next trick I’m going to ask to be able to stop time. Just so we can have more of it.”

If they only had time.

{Fin}
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Wessex - 08-30-2022, 11:13 PM