everybody wants to be my enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
His voice is what gives him away and Kiada freezes upon hearing it, as she steps toward the siren’s song of that gold and red fabric. It’s almost as if she anticipates getting attacked immediately upon who she is these days, but the words are kind and gentle and she’s uncertain as she turns like she’s been frozen on ice for a century – wondering if it’s some false sense of security before all hell breaks loose.

But she knows Ronin (at least she did), back when he’d given her the Monster Hunter’s Guild, back when he’d just had Aoife and things were bleak then. Back when he was a different man and she was something else entirely. So she tries to relax, but that unnatural stillness takes over her appearance as she casts her iceberg gaze onto Ronin, flicking down to the fabric he has draped out. “Ronin, it has.” She pauses, as if unsure what to say – it’s like meeting an old family member you’d heard so much about but barely had any connection to. It’s awkward, and she doesn’t know where to even begin. “How have you been?” She asks, her gaze lifting to his face as if to figure out what his reaction might be to the question, whether it was pleasantries enough to keep her standing there.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants to be my enemy - by Ronin - 07-30-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Kiada - 07-30-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Ronin - 07-30-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Kiada - 07-30-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Ronin - 07-30-2022, 04:49 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Kiada - 07-30-2022, 04:54 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Ronin - 07-30-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Kiada - 07-30-2022, 05:06 PM
RE: everybody wants to be my enemy - by Ronin - 07-30-2022, 05:11 PM