God Quest The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway
Quest turn-in for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
There was a bounce in Tal's step when he came to the Shrine this time. Warmly bundled in his own coat and layers though he was, he still carefully laid out the ursur pelt from the first of the great tusked bears he'd ever killed, spreading it out over the altar and taking time to make sure it lay evenly. On top of it he arranged the lial teeth and the volcanic stones from Apopo - not without a conflicted and confused scowl for Melita's help in choosing just the right ones. In the end he chose a spiral shape, rocks and teeth alternating.

He set down a frosty mug with a fruity, chilled drink in it as his offering to the god: an unpracticed but enthusiastic pina colada. He'd picked up the little umbrella in it in Torchline during his rock-collecting expedition.

Then he knelt in front of the altar, practically vibrating with excitement as Boreal whuffed her amusement and leaned against him.

"Frey, I did what y'said and got all the pieces. I'd be really grateful if you could come an' see."

Quest turn in from Simple Gifts for a Frostbite Cuff:
1. Complete a thread slaying an Ursur and harvesting its pelt Grin and bear it
2. Complete a thread slaying a Lial in The Climb and collecting one of its teeth Trial by Fire
3. Complete a thread collecting volcanic rock from Apopo in Torchline {SE}Rock me, Amadeus

Messages In This Thread
The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Talyson - 08-02-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-03-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-05-2022, 05:23 PM