Training [open se] riding every high and low
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
One man's hell is another's God
Her heart can’t help but ache for Wessex. “I can’t imagine how much harder it must be to have that same response while being a Demigod,” she murmurs quietly, brow drawn together in a complex expression of empathy. She may have no love for any of them at this point, but she knows the keen burn of silence, and can’t imagine experiencing any variation of it with no racial reason to explain it away. “I’m sorry.” Because she can’t say nothing at all, but the alternative is flat and pathetic.

Evie is therefore grateful that, though she hadn’t intended it, her weapon seems to brighten the Wraith’s demeanor to something less despondent. A burgeoning grin rises to meet it, and she unhooks the rope from its snaptie at her hip, drawing the weighted, curved end of her modified kusarigama into her right hand to spin it loosely, left hand holding the heavy ball. “The higher angle you’re at on the hill will be a challenge enough, my weapon of choice before this was throwing daggers so I’m not used to being able to pull it back. Don’t laugh if it’s terrible,” she warns with a huff of her own amusement. Truly she’s not that bad, but she hasn’t practiced at this angle before. Spinning the blade end faster, the Evergreen lets it fly towards the Wraith, trusting the woman would have no issue defending herself.
It's all about perspective, a parallax

Messages In This Thread
[open se] riding every high and low - by Wessex - 08-04-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: [open] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-25-2022, 05:54 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-25-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-26-2022, 05:39 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-29-2022, 08:05 PM