Shell Game
Open!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

His expression is painfully open, and the Valkyrie too adept at reading them for him to hide the way positive reception shutters into hurt. Ru nibbles the inside of her cheek, torn, and instead focuses on Boreal for a moment as the muddy dragon comes to nudge her ribs in greeting. Gentle hands caress pale glacier scales, rubbing over eye ridges and skritching beneath her chin. “Hello my jewel, have you had fun in the mud?” she croons, unbothered by any detritus that flecks up against her legs because of Boreal’s greeting.

The attention she pays the dragon doesn’t steal away her focus, which hovers over Tal, concerned. It’s how she sees him fumble with the staff, and it inspires her to give one last pat to the dragon at her side before turning fully to the courier. “A Penolaeth? Whatever do you need one for?” she asks lightly, only a hint of amusement in her tone at his evasion of the name. As part of the Hunters’ guild, she knows most of Caido’s bestiary.

Her expression softens just a little at the betrayal in his tone, still subtle as was her way, but enough to let him know the message was received. “I live in the Greatwood. After the coup, I didn’t move back to Halo. I have workers at my spa, but…it was always too hard to come back fully. I’m sorry.” And she was, because she doesn’t stay away entirely because of her own desires. “When Deepfrost seals Halo off, all I can do is wait.” Normally she would tease him here for being worried about her, and the spa as he’d told Deimos - who had naturally told her - but his hurt is too plain for her to make a joke of it.
so many roads, you don't know where you've been
but you still know who you are
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Shell Game - by Talyson - 08-14-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Hotaru - 08-26-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Talyson - 08-26-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Hotaru - 08-26-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Talyson - 08-26-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Hotaru - 09-06-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Talyson - 09-06-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Hotaru - 09-12-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Talyson - 09-13-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: Shell Game - by Hotaru - 09-14-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Shell Game - by Talyson - 09-14-2022, 11:20 PM