Mini Event no love, no pain, so they say
Wilds Mini Event!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the first cut was the deepest, but it healed up whole
A soft chuckle leaves the Flood, a smile tugging on the scarred edge of his lips that makes it a bit crooked. “Thank you.” Everyone had worked incredibly hard to make it what it was so far. And truth be told? Sunjata’s quite proud of the state of things right now. However, when it comes to the questions, he’s a little bit surprised to find so many, and he starts to figure out that addressing them in order was likely for the best.

Which required doing his best to not miss anything and forget to answer one. “I’m not sure what will happen to it when the war is over. But I’m sure that if people wished to stay, they could. The goal is to keep it self-supporting seeing as we don’t know how long the war will go for.” Weeks to months to years potentially. “It’s safe in the fact that the war can’t touch it, so I imagine once war is done the divine protection stops. But I haven’t yet asked, so I can certainly find out.” A wink is tipped to Mateo before he dives into the more difficult conversations that the boy and Everest to his side bring up.

Frey’s… More of a creating life and making sure it continues type of deity. War is difficult in that it does the opposite of that.” There’s a slight frown that crosses his face, but he pushes through it, trying to explain it as gently as he can – a fact made difficult by his own inherent difficulties when it comes to figuring out how best to speak with children of this age. “We want to make sure people have a chance in it and won’t be without options.

Turning to the dog, the frown remains but it shifts sympathetic and almost apologetic in a sense. “I’m sorry, but we won’t know anything until the war is over.
the flood
and the next one was a soft touch, but i bled out below
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 08-25-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Everest - 08-25-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Mateo - 08-25-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 09-02-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Mateo - 09-02-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Everest - 09-12-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Mateo - 09-17-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: no love, no pain, so they say - by Everest - 09-17-2022, 05:09 PM