Your Golden Hour
Nature Frey
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
One man's hell is another's God
An answer.

The sunlight she feels on her back is nothing compared to the warmth of what goes on inside her chest. Disoriented, the Evergreen swallows hard and turns slowly to gaze upon Frey. Nudity is nothing new to Evie with how many body types she’s seen in a lifetime of healing all manner of wounds, but Frey is a league above any human she’s ever worked on; ethereal, androgynous, entirely untouchable. But here.

Other landshark teeth and visitors aren’t nearly so profound as the approval of ‘very good’ that melts Evie’s insides into mush. Gods, don’t let that be an awakening of some kind, this is the wrong version of Frey for that. Trying to wrestle her tongue under control, Evie tentatively sidles closer on her knees. “All I’ve ever wanted to do is protect people from harm, and heal what I can’t prevent. I was thinking maybe a shield, something that can create an extended line that reflects attacks?” So that allies to her sides, who could not hide behind the physical barrier of her shield, could be protected from harm.
It's all about perspective, a parallax

Messages In This Thread
Your Golden Hour - by Evie - 08-25-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Your Golden Hour - by Frey - 08-28-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: Your Golden Hour - by Evie - 08-29-2022, 08:18 PM
RE: Your Golden Hour - by Frey - 09-01-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Your Golden Hour - by Evie - 09-01-2022, 10:33 PM