green thumbs
Phi
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“Thanks for coming with me,” the wrinkles at the corner of her eyes crinkle in warmth as she looks back at Ophelia, offering a hand to steady them in case the teleport was a bit disorienting. Once they’re okay, she adds, “I’ve been meaning to check in, but -” but everything. Wessex knows she doesn't necessarily need to explain, so she just shakes her head and shrugs. Life. Life happens. And she has a feeling that Phi doesn’t particularly mind being left to their own devices some of the time.

“We’re looking for a succulent, which is a… fleshy looking, mostly green-blue rose, I guess. It has various shapes and species, so many of them look like flowers. But it’s usually smaller and grows very close to the ground. Sometimes has a pink tinge around the edges of the plant. There’s another kind that looks like green tubular coral.” Hearing herself, the Wraith knows it's not the best description, but she’s only recently learned about succulents and so is probably not the best person to expound on the varieties. And here, in the Tanglefoot, they might actually be difficult to find. “I guess we should just take a look around, see if anything pops up.”

So, Wessex starts meandering along, eyes trained on the ground, kicking up larger leaves every now and then. Why did this feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack?
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
green thumbs - by Wessex - 08-30-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-06-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Wessex - 09-07-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-07-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Wessex - 09-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-14-2022, 09:29 PM