green thumbs
Phi
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Ophelia

“Of course, I’m happy to spend time with you,” Ophelia responds in their normal happy, dreamlike tone, sounding completely at ease even as they gratefully reach for Wessex’s steadying hand as they come out of the teleportation. Their other hand comes to pat gently at the top of the Wraith’s before they release it, something they’d seen their mother do many times to comfort worried minds. “You’re very busy, Wessex. I am happy and safe - I don’t need to be on your list of burdens.” Phi is loyal to their family, and has little desire to roam and adventure, making them one of the easier sheep in the proverbial flock to tend to.

Succulents are far out of their wheelhouse, but they listen with an open and attentive countenance, and nod primly as their directives are given. “Pink is hard to find in plants that aren’t flowers, so I’ll try to find that first,” they note aloud, though it’s unclear if it’s spoken to Wessex or the world at large. They begin to wander around, staring at the ground curiously, making large loops to ensure no missed ground.
Feel the storm every night, hope it passes by
Hallucinate a shady grove where Judas went to die

Messages In This Thread
green thumbs - by Wessex - 08-30-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-06-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Wessex - 09-07-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-07-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: green thumbs - by Wessex - 09-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: green thumbs - by Ophelia - 09-14-2022, 09:29 PM