Just a little vist
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Nikolai wouldn’t be the first one to delve into the notion of souls around here; he prompts a recent memory, and the Wraith smiles, because she actually has some useful tidbits for once. “Yeah? That’s some heavy material.” Philosophy had never really been her thing; Wessex tended to view the world in shades of various grays, old enough to know that the best intentions can lead to shitty things, and that ‘good’ is a highly subjective adjective. She doesn’t know much about the brain, either, only how the Voice has engineered them. But souls? Souls she can deliver on.

“The Voice let me in on a little secret recently. Well, maybe not a secret, but some interesting knowledge about how the New Gods work. You might not remember all the details of when the barrier fell, but there were two New Gods in the Spire - the Voice and the Core. Once upon a time, they were just the Voice, but she had to split herself, because she couldn’t hold all of our family’s souls and do everything she needed to do. After all, she was once mortal. So this split created The Voice and the Core, and the Core is like, the more physical aspect of her, which is why our Lady is mostly incorporeal. She is the mind and soul and connection to the world. The Core is the power, and they work together.” Pausing briefly, she leans on the shrine they’re in the midst of disrespecting, looking at Nikolai with a kind of appraising sadness.

“The Core holds our family’s souls. It’s a secret thing, a physical thing, I gather, and I don’t know where it is. I suspect only our Lady does. So if you find any information about it in your books, though I doubt there will be anything, destroy it. Our souls deserve peace in the end.”

Messages In This Thread
Just a little vist - by Nikolai - 08-31-2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Wessex - 09-13-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Nikolai - 09-14-2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Wessex - 09-14-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Serendipity - 09-14-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Nikolai - 09-15-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: Just a little vist - by Wessex - 09-15-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Nikolai - 09-19-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Wessex - 09-20-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Just a little vist - by Nikolai - 09-21-2022, 12:12 AM