[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
"Okay, so like, I know I haven't completed my quest yet, but I'm totally on it." Said with all the familiarity of one talking to an old friend from whom Flora expected complete understanding rather than a diety she'd actually only met once, the girl rolls her shoulders in an apologetic shrug and continues. "I'm waiting on this courier to bring the feathers, and...well you know how unreliable deliveries can be." In Flora's mind, this is where a laugh-track would be inserted, but in reality her words were met with nothing more than the cry of a few hels overhead.

Easily able to carry this one-sided conversation, Flora begins to arrange the randomly selected spray of flowers she'd brought with her, before adding in various seasonal fruits to the mix. "...and that's when the shrine like...fought back." Fanning out her skirt so that she could sit more comfortably on one of the colourful stones, Flora rolls her eyes dramatically. "We tried, because honestly I'm done with this cold." She adds with a huff, leaning over her knees to flick off a bug who was beginning a slow trek across her toes.

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM