[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
Flora, utterly engrossed by her own conversation, didn't hear Amanda until the other woman spoke. Quickly jerking her chin over her shoulder, the younger girl's aqua eyes surveyed the abandoned quickly before she flashed her an instant smile. "Hey yourself." Twisting around and then opting to stand (her figure was better seen standing than sitting anyways), Flora peered into the other woman's backpack with polite curiosity.

'Mmm, not so much an offering, as like...a so sorry to keep you waiting?" Flora explains as she begins to twine a strand of her hair around her finger. "I'm doing this quest for Frey and it's sort of taking longer than I expected because this courier was supposed to deliver me some feathers and he hasn't yet, and..well you know how it goes." The rambling melody of Flora's words once again implied a sort of familiarity that simply wasn't there, but such was how the girl interacted with the world.

"None of these are gore crow feathers are they? Or ningo?"

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 05:21 PM