[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Frey," Amanda said. "That's the sex one, right? I remember this one guy used to call out her name all the time when we...well, nevermind."

She looked back in her pack, digging around to see if there were any more feathers she could offer in trade. She muttered half to herself as she searched. "I don't think I have any ningo on hand, but I know a clothier in Torchline who is always getting shipments in, especially with how the weather's been lately. They're in high demand. I'd be happy to help set up a trade with him." Working as an intermediary would mean she'd get a commission from her associate, not to mention the favor he'd owe her. Networking was an important aspect of her line of work.

Amanda distractedly shook the woman's hand. "Amanda," she replied. But her attention was already fixed on the dead herd she'd just noticed. Feathers and horns galore, and ripe for the plucking. Without moving from where she stood, she reached out a telekinetic hand and started plucking feathers from the fallen beasts, laying them in neat little piles on the ground to be collected. Her contacts in the city would pay handsomely for such a find.

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Amanda - 09-01-2022, 06:22 PM