[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
'The sex one and the nature one. They were in one body and then they split?" Flora crinkles one side of her face and shrugs. "I'm not exactly sure about how it all works with them, but they've been super helpful to me so far, so.." As an accepted, such was par for the course.

Disappointed that she wouldn't be able to just tie up all the loose ends of her quest here and now, Flora forced a smile. "No need to worry about it. I already have a courier who is supposed to be delivering the feathers. I guess I didn't really specify a timeline, but like...why wouldn't you get things done quickly, you know?" Was Flora absolutely just using Tal to complete her quest for her? Yes. Did that mean her expectations weren't still ridiculously high?

"Ohmygods, so nice to meet yo-EWWW!" The ewww came out exaggerated with Flora adding on an uhhh at the end. Flinching back a step or two, she frowned and tucked her hand beneath her nose. "Not this again. This is the second time I've seen them just turn up like this. Wait, what are you even doing?" Amanda's work might have been meticulous, but gods if it wasn't also super gross.

'Those things are probably diseased.'

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 06:28 PM