[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amanda rolled her eyes. This girl seemed entirely too high-strung. But she brushed it off.

"Well, they don't look diseased to me. They didn't die that long ago. I'm sure it's fine." She pulled out a few small boxes and leather wraps from her backpack and started gathering up the feathers and horns. She tucked them all neatly away, making sure the feathers wouldn't get crushed. She would probably end up selling them to an alchemist to be ground up and made into potions, but some of the feathers, if they were in good condition, could be used to make jewelry or decorative items. She was always careful not to let any of her goods get damaged on the way back to the city.

"Here," she said, standing up and slinging her backpack across her back. "If it makes you feel better, we can ask your sex god to make sure none of it is diseased." She smirked, taking the last of the severed horns over to the shrine.

"Here you go, Frey." She nonchalantly dropped the horn in front of the shrine alongside the other offerings. "You do nature stuff. Make sure none of these goods are diseased, all right?" She chuckled. She seriously doubted any god would bother answering the prayer of the ones they had abandoned, but maybe the offering would calm the rich girl down a bit.

"See?" Amanda said, turning back to Flora. "All good. Maybe your god will get up off their ass and come bless these poor ramphires. And maybe they'll bring me a mountain of gems while they're at it." She turned back to the shrine. "Hear that, Frey? I could use a mountain of gems. As many as you can conjure up with a wave of your godly hands." She mockingly waved her hands in front of the shrine, mimicking a spell being cast. Then she turned back to Flora, brushing her hands on her pants.

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Amanda - 09-01-2022, 08:17 PM