{se} In the quiet hearts of hurricanes
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
HARPER
He isn’t expecting an appeal, a proposition. He’d assumed she knew where he stood on the war, what he felt compelled to do as not only her partner but her councilman. But before he can reassure her that he intends to stay and fight, she continues - and it seems there is a tide that lives inside her now, one that rushes out as if seeking the only route of escape it has from between her lips. He can feel the restlessness in her, the desire to say what’s on her mind all at once, and so he subsides. Listens. Attentive, if confused.

He isn’t expecting a proposal.

In his world, it was not at all uncommon. It is not that which surprises him. No, it is the fact she takes it from his hands at all, as she has done with so many other things. Relieving him of the weight. Alleviating his concerns and preconceptions. Wanting him, actively and shamelessly, as so few have ever done. It makes his eyes burn, but his smile slowly forms, and he tilts his head to touch their foreheads together as joy begins to radiate from his side of their bond. “Yes. Gods, yes, I will. I’ll marry you. When all this is over, when we’re all safe and home - I’ll marry you. I promise.” And though there are tears, they are warm, chasing away the bitter cold around them, and this time they only make him feel lighter as he presses an urgent kiss to her lips, full to overflowing with love.
this is your ocean, an ocean of night

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Maeve - 09-02-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Harper - 09-02-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Maeve - 09-02-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Harper - 09-15-2022, 05:16 AM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Harper - 10-05-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Maeve - 10-07-2022, 12:19 AM
RE: In the quiet hearts of hurricanes - by Harper - 10-11-2022, 11:35 PM