[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Pretty in Yellow
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe's eyes widened when she saw all that Ronin had brought, completely in awe of it all. She was just getting back on her feet, and most of the food she had came from Emmett really. But this was something she had gotten because of her work. This was her own contribution to their survival in a way. She beamed and nodded at his questioning. "This is wonderful, thank you so much!" she said, truly grateful for it all. It made her feel good to finally have some real work, and a way she could sustain herself and others on her own.

"Oh I am so glad to hear it, and you're very welcome! I am happy to help." she said with a grin, undeniably genuine in her words. As he discussed the sort of mundane activities which currently consumed his daughter's days, she nodded, understanding what he meant completely. "At about four months her personality will start to show through, but won't be really well developed until about a year or so." she told him, just another little affirmation that everything with Aoife was normal and well.

She grinned and considered where Ronin might be most helpful. He really wasn't any taller than her, so whatever she couldn't reach without a stool he likely couldn't either. "Would you mind getting those taller scratches? I've a stool here to help." she said, pointing out the ones she meant. She figured that would still be easier for him than crouching down to get the low ones.

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Pretty in Yellow - by Phoebe - 03-10-2019, 09:32 PM